On se prépare pour la Chandeleur !
Bientôt la chandeleur autrement appelé de l'autre côté de la manche The pancake day.
Chez Firstep, grande gourmande que nous sommes, on vous donne la recette. N'oublier surtout pas de nous les faire gouter ... ;)
200G plain flour
350_400m oz milk
2 large eggs, lightly whisked
1 tbsp vegetable oil
Vegetable oil for frying
- PREPARATION METHOD
1. Put the flour into a large bowl, make a well in the centre and pour in the milk and eggs. Give the liquid mixture a quick whisk before incorporating the flour. Continue to whisk until you have a smooth batter.
2. Now add 1 tbsp vegetable oil and whisk thoroughly
3. Take a crepe pan, or large frying pan, dip some kitchen roll in the oil and carefully wipe the inside of the pan. Heat the pan over a medium heat for a minute
4. Add just under a ladleful of batter to the pan and immediately start swirling it round the pan to get a nice even layer
5. Cook the pancake for approximately 30-40 seconds. Use a palette knife to lift the pancake carefully to look at the underside to check it is golden-brown before turning over. Cook the other side for approx 30-40 seconds and transfer to a serving plate